You should see your healthcare provider if:

You notice any unusual growths, bumps or skin changes on or near the penis, vagina, vulva, anus, scrotum or groin (where the genital area meets the inner thigh). If you see a bump that wasn’t there before or your skin just doesn’t look the way it usually does. Your sex partner(s) tells you that he […]